[NTLK] Newtsync - it worked!

From: Bill Miranda (txgitarman_at_attbi.com)
Date: Wed Dec 25 2002 - 08:38:11 EST

I got Newtsync to work with ical after having it fail the first
attempt. I was getting the "candy stripe of death" that so many others
have written about on this forum. I did three things and I don't know
which is the solution. I opened iCal before I launched Newtsync. I set
up a new Calendar called "Newton" that didn't have any existing
appointments on the Mac side, and when I opened Newtsync I reset the
cache as instructed earlier. When I relaunched newtsync it worked!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html