[NTLK] All your iCal calendars on your Newton

From: Aaron Eiche (aeiche_at_freeshell.org)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 00:41:26 EST

I hope I'm not repeating already existing information here on the list,
but I was thinking about how Newtsync can currently only synch up one
calendar into a Newton. I figured there must be some way to merge the
calendars in iCal. It's really easy too.

1) Export 2 of your calendars
2) Create a new Calendar in iCal (I called mine Newt Calendar)
3) Drag the exported Calendars and drop them onto the Newt Calendar
3a) Repeat for other exported calendars.

This will merge them all into one Calendar. I know it's not the best
solution as that would be to have separate calendars on the Newton, but
it's a good solution I think.
What I would like, because I lack the skill, is if someone could
Automate the task with an Applescript. Then it could be written as a
plugin for NewtSync (I believe it was said Applescript plugin-support
was going to be implemented?)

How does that sound?
-Aaron

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html