Re: [NTLK] Sound File?

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 04:16:45 EST

> >When I purchased
> >my newton, it came with a "audio file" and i can click on play to play
> >the sound...
> >How can I create that?
>
> Probably the MacOS program that takes MacOS sounds. I don't have the
> exact name or URL handy. I think there is a Windows equivalent.

    For windows, you can use a couple of NTK projects from my progs page
http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs.htm

    Sound Icon Builder will take wav sounds, and make a package that you can
play tapping its icon or as registered system sounds.
    MP3 Icon Builder will do the same but using MP3 files. It uses MadMax
for playing these sounds in the newton.

Daniel Padilla

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html