[NTLK] Indy NUG (AARGH!!)

From: m (sttruesdalem_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 12:07:09 EST

DRAT!=20

I also USED to live in Tipton and then Noblesville and work in Fishers. I =
would love to start NUGing!

But, our family has recently moved to Herndon VA, not far from Washington =
D.C=20

So now that this interest has popped up, I find myself several hundred =
miles too far away.

are there any NUGs or users out here?? (DC)

>P.S. I also attended Ball State. As the old fight song goes "I'd rather =
Ball
>U than I.U.!"

Not to mention IUPUI - lots of stuff you can do with that acronym!

Steve Truesdale

P.S. Mr. Guthrie from Indianapolis - one of my former co-workers in =
Fishers was a Stephen Gutherie - any relation?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html