Re: [NTLK] Can't get DragonDemo to work

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 16:29:16 EST

The image that came into my mind with this statement
is:
A person is standing looking at their PDA after having
just yelled a command to it as loudly as possible, and
someone else walks up and says, "no use shouting...it
doesn't even have a microphone"

it would kinda make the whole thing sort
of...pointless, woudln't it?
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Glen Warner <gdwarner_at_mindspring.com> wrote:

> Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > It won't work without DragonHack if you use the
> built
> > in microphone. The built in mic doesn't have
> enough
> > gain to reach the threshold.
>
> Um ... there's a built-in microphone?
>
> > Ed
>
> --gdw

=====
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain."
 - Mr. Weasley - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.