Re: [NTLK] Pkgs on the Mac not visible to NCU

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sun Dec 29 2002 - 14:09:38 EST

Chris,

You just need a utility to change the creator/type code to a Newton=20
package. One such tool is Packager (OS X), which you can get here, and=20=

it's free: http://metastasis.net/people/mi(c)i/pkgs/pkger_e.html

If for some reason the link gets messed up, do a google search on=20
"packager newton" and you'll find it.

- Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html