Re: [NTLK] midi on the newt

From: edwardmccaughan (madscientist_at_macunlimited.net)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 10:59:30 EST

tried that and after looking trhought the archives i found it doesnt
play midi files in the same sense quicktime plays mp3s, but can anyone
explain to me what it *does* do, im mildly confused.

i also found out that midi files are possible and would be relatively
easy for someone to write a program for, but noone has. yet.

im just going to save up for the ata driver and some nice big flash
cards in the mean time.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html