Re: [NTLK] HWR tip

From: Eric Schneck (eschneck_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 14:00:06 EST

That one is easy: Write it from left to right (bottom to top).
I have even gotten into the habit of doing that with pen and paper.
Also helps if you exaggerate the length of the character below and above the
baseline.

Eric

on 12/31/02 8:34 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html