Re: [NTLK] Defying Gravity: The Making of Newton

From: Newtvana (newton_at_ordersomewherechaos.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 15:55:55 EST

They are in nearby Hillsboro and I actually bought the book straight out
of their warehouse. They're good people.

http://www.qwestdex.com/servlet/ActionServlet?pid=bresults&resultform=basic&
city=hillsboro&state=Oregon&metro=true&name=beyond+words

<http://www.qwestdex.com/servlet/ActionServlet?pid=bresults&resultform=basic&
city=hillsboro&state=Oregon&metro=true&name=beyond+words>

Alphabetical Listings

Beyond Words Publishing
20827 NW Cornell Rd Hlsbro, OR 97124
(503) 531-8700

Be sure to get the Whole URL in your browser...

...Ross...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html