Re: [NTLK] Book spotted on eBay: Programming for Newton using Win dows

From: brian.tiplady_at_astrazeneca.com
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 10:57:52 EST

Programming for Newton using Windows:

I don't know if it's rare - I have it and can highly recommend it if you
want to get into serious Newton programming

About "only ship to ..." on eBay:

I deal quite a lot on eBay, and frequently send messages to sellers asking
if they really mean it, or if they just ticked the box without thinking. At
least 3/4 say they will in fact ship overseas if you're prepared to pick up
the extra shipping cost. So it's always worth asking

-- B