[NTLK] Ok...I guess I didn't figure it out.

From: Chris Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 17:32:17 EST

Ok,

Here is the problem I am having, I have two email accounts on the machine, one is my normal email account (the one that I recieve NTLK on etc..) and I also have a email account just for the newt. My problem is, is that I want to be able to send email from the newt on both accounts, but have the return address on the accounts go to the newt's email address. I am using simple mail and i've downloaded the config utility and it says that the return address for both accounts is the newt's private email address. Argh! I've spent the last few hours on this alone . . .

-Chris