Re: [NTLK] Back to Newts/Action Names?

From: Daniel Ho (hod_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 22:10:35 EST

On 2002/02/01 9:53 PM, "Ivan T. Shaw" <ishaw_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:
> So's Victor, and he's in your neck of the woods to boot (you guys dig out
> from all the ice yet?) MoreInfo's somewhat more streamlined than
> ActionNames and if I remember correctly, doesn't make huge changes to your
> soups.

Stop laughing...at least Mel hasn't called in Army yet! I don't even know
where my car is under all the snow. The winds that kicked up where brutal.
There was a news item that a big highway street sign blew down and nearly
crushed a car!

Will look at More Info over Action Names.

Now if the Newtourage thing really works to synch the Newt to my Entourage
on OS X, I'll be thrilled!

Hmm...I should make arrangements to pay for the Newt. The sooner I get it,
the sooner I get to play!

d.