Re: [NTLK] Backing up to flash cards

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 17:00:04 EST

------------------
> Nowadays I just tap alot...tap...tap...tap,
> What do you mean here?

Instead of using a backdrop status bar button to launch MI or AN or DM, I
just 'tap' "P" on Scrollbuttons, 'tap' the letterbox I need, 'tap' person
or company, 'tap', tap',...
----------------
>Avi's BD for BD(birthdays),
> I'll have to check this out.

It's the easiest I've tried for a short specific list, with other utilities.
-----------------
>> The only large app. I use is Leverage for contact info., lets me resize
and
>> move data on the fly. I make changes to built-in Names, delete previous
>> Lev. database, import new updated Lev. database, again just a few 'taps'.
>> ;-) No bloated OS to depend
>> "going mobile". :-D
>

> Would you tell me more about how you use Leverage for
your
>Contact info? Do you sync it with the Mac?

Lev. lets me re-arrange the columns, allows 'split' screen to compare/use
two databases at a time, allows user-specific columns/slots that built-in
Names and some apps. don't allow and easier to make backups on
desktop/laptop since it doesn't alter the built-in apps.
You can import/export with Filepad and others but I don't need to. Try
www.balconessoftware.com for more info.