[NTLK] TV Pad

From: Daves Newton (davesnewton_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 08:50:53 EST

Hi there,

Has anyone used TV Pad? And if so, can you get it to keep your settings? I can't. It works for about two goes and then reverts to it's defaults. It's a cool app, but not
when you've got to spend fifteen minutes re-setting the buttons just to use it. It's one of my *favourite* apps to get that *wow* factor from people that I show the Newton to.

Thanks,

Dave