[NTLK] Modem problem... Can help?

From: Gao (gaofar_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 10:18:03 EST

Hi all!

My modem card is acting up recently as my MP says that "my modem isn't
responding properly" whenever I try to dial to access my ISP. Mine is a
Hayes Optima 336 and I'm using Hayes Compatible as my modem setup in the
modem pref.

It use not to give me such problem until recently I download alot of apps
and extensions to my MP. I wonder is it an extension-conflict between
SimpleMail, NetHopper, NewtsCape and PocketWeb? (I had them all installed in
my MP) Is there a conflict-catcher or something like that kind of software?

Here's another along-the-way question: Does anyone knows where I can find AA
battery-tray for my MP2100 & ships overseas 'cause I stay in Singapore here?
(Thanks again to Peter, except I just want to see can anyone leads me to any
other directions)

Thanks in advance!

Gao p(^.^)q