[NTLK] E-mail (browse mode) download speed

From: Rolf Brakvatne (rbrak29_at_qwest.net)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 10:44:44 EST

I just got my eMate connected to my DSL connection to download my e-mail. I
use SimpleMail and set it to browse mode so only the subjects are downloaded
initially. The process seems very slow -- about one minute for 5 to 6
messages (subject only). Any way of speeding things up or is the eMate not
the tool to use for this process?

Thanks.

RB