Re: [NTLK] Modem Problem... Help!

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 15:07:53 EST

> Hum, this is interesting. Why should the modem be used in the bottom slot?
> Is the same true for other comm. cards like ethernet?
>
> THX

    For me, because when the modem gets hot, the screen gets darker. This only
happen when the modem is inserted in the upper slot.
    In suppose that the internal thermistor is in this area of the mother board.

    I don't know about the ethernet cards. If they get hot too, the newt should
do the same.

Daniel Padilla