[NTLK] Manipulation of stats

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 23:04:54 EST

I just got finished reading the latest Mac World
Magazine (yes, I do get that magazine...can't be a
"guru" without experiencing everything) and they had
some interesting stats.
They took a survey that said that 12% of the
respondents thought that the iPod was Apple's greatest
achievment in 2001. Then they asked what you want
Apple to do for 2002. 16% said that they wanted an
Apple branded handheld PDA. That's roughly half the
number who want a G5 powered desktop.
Hmmm, my math tells me that more people want an Apple
branded PDA than want an iPod...
$J, did you get your copy of Mac World yet?
Ed
web/gadget guru
come see my Newt on the web (at least for the weekent) http://65.84.243.167

=====