Re: [NTLK] WaveLAN Silver PC Card Deal

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 16:05:12 EST

I got email from dealmac.com also. It was last week but I checked again
and it's still there. In fact today's(Monday's?) restated the 'basement
sale' thru OWC/Macsales.com.
I ordered two Sunday night thru airborne express overnight(+- 12 hours).
Got it today. These are the correct cards;
1. Lucent turbo silver wavelan P/N 012372A
2. Newton says 'use this card for appletalk'.

Time to hit applestore's airport(unless AP 2.0 is the only choice), next
week or two for LaNUG? We are moving 4000+ boxes so I might be a little
busy. :-(