[NTLK] Nerdy XXX Hardware

From: Greg Goodwin (drclu_at_swbell.net)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 22:48:48 EST

     Hehehe... you know one of the great things about the Newton is it's
ability to display fairly good grayscale pictures. I remember the go-go
girl app, which was fairly cool. I am converted a few picture libraries
from http://www.galaxy-of-terror.com, and well, I always wished the was
a place to pick up "adult" programs for the Newton.

     Managed to get ahold of a few Mac Plus programs a long time ago I
wish I had kept. They were kinda cute too.

    Doctor Clu

Previously....