Re: [NTLK] vCard again

From: doppler (doppler_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 11:06:53 EST

Chiang Meng Hin [turningtool_at_hotmail.com] wrote the following 2002-02-06
16.56:

> There seem to be two solutions now. First, export the contacts via vCards
> ONE by ONE. Second, send them thru email ONE by ONE. That's the last thing I
> want to do. For the sake of all-mightly digital age, I really don't want to
> do that.

well, you could, of course, borrow someones old mac, install palm desktop on
it (well it is free), sync the palm to the palm desktop program and then
sync the palm desktop file to the newton.

what do you say?

read the FAQ if you need advice on the sync. id say this must be the
simpliest way, but youll then need a mac or run a mac emulator.

doppler