Re: [NTLK] importing pkg w/out interconnect dongle?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 14:26:29 EST

Only if you're IR'ing from another Newt, or you have
the IRDA translating program installed.
The only other way (other than what I said in my other
email) is to have another Newton-ite put it on a
memory card then you pop that in your Newt. I'm sure
that if you ask nicely, someone on this list can help
you out...especially if you supply the memory card.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://65.84.243.167 (my NPDS server)

--- "Huggins, Chris" <Chris.Huggins_at_webct.com> wrote:

> Bummer... will IR work to transfer the pkg?
>
> -Chris
>

> On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, doppler wrote:
>
> > you will need an interconnect dongle for the
> ethernet pkg, it cannot
> be
> > mailed to the newt, IIRC :(
>
> Oh yeah, you're right doppler. NIE Ethernet Module
> is a real b**ch for
> that. I just tried doing it on someone else's 2100
> today and it just
> doesn't like to be installed from the inbox.

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -