Re: [NTLK] importing pkg w/out interconnect dongle?

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 14:59:39 EST

I use my ethernet card for connecting with NCU and NPI (not for surfing,
email, or anything else) and the only three NIE packages I have are:

Newton Devices 67k
Farallon Enet 7K
z3ComDrv 3K (as I have the 3Com card)

I have the same set-up on my MP2100 and my eMate. Of course, once those are
installed, you can dock and get the rest if necessary.

For the farallon card, only the first two would be required.

-Stephanie
http://www.maksystems.com/newton/