Re: [NTLK] Death to Americans !!! was Re: [OFF-Topic] Small World

From: templar (templar1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 09:14:26 EST

On Sunday, February 10, 2002, at 09:05 AM, Superguytoux wrote:

> Excuse me guys, but I am receiving about 150 emails a day and I don't
> remember that I signed up to this kind of discussion.
>
> So please go some other places to talk about that because if you
> want some
> discussion I can comment:
>

> The U.S. funds the majority of all the money given to the IMF & World
> Bank to the tune of 20+ billion dollars.
>
> Which represent 0.1% of the internal product of US. For
> comparaison frrance
> is 0.3%.

What the hell does that mean? Our economy is larger so the percentage is
smaller but the number larger. Ever study math?

> The U.S. pays the biggest percentage of the UN budget.
>
> Not pays, should pays. Could you remember how much is the debt ?

Huh?

> The U.S. assumes to responsibility to defend the following countries
> militarily:
>
> Back to the last point, they prefer pay to the NATO which is
> controlled by
> USA.
Huh? The fact is Europe is UNABLE and UNWILLING to defend itself. The
french aircraft carrier (only one) had to circle around the harbor for
two days before deployment to the region so they could practice because
they NEVER do. Your military is a joke and even California is eating
your lunch where wine is concerned.

Vive le France!

> Now, please, open a discussion group in some other place, except
> if the
> NEWTON contrtibute to the peace in the world.

You frogs are all the same. All talk no action!

> Guy

Acta non Verba

-Will