Re: [NTLK] The Most Annoying OT Thread Ever

From: Mietek (mietek_at_icpnet.pl)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 09:44:55 EST

    Everyone,
The internet is a wonderful invention. It's full of places designed
especially for trolls like <templar1_at_mac.com>, enabling them to spew all
the bile they can cough up at people who enjoy such activities. The
NewtonTalk mailing list, however, has an entirely different purpose. I
understand that OT threads are both inevitable and, sometimes, enjoyable,
but this one is long beyond simply "pushing it".

>I cannot say this plainly enough and I do not enjoy using profanity but
>to all those who want to carp and complain about the US:
>go and F***K yourself

>Hello, they asked us to come in to defend their sorry asses from Iraq,
>do you live on Earth? They could not defend themselves so we needed to
>do it for them. Fundamentally all arabs are cowards.

>You frogs are all the same. All talk no action!

>Keep this in mind for it surely applies to you:
>God created the idiot for practice and then he created Chris Searles.
>-Mark Twain

>You really should get out of the cave once and a while breathe some
>fresh air and read the newspaper, if you even know how to read. I
>wouldn't want to ascribe any intellect or skill to you that you are
>likely not to possess.

>Don't whine to me. If you can't stand the heat get out of the
>kitchen.

    No... That's precisely what _you're_ going to do, "templar1".