Re: [NTLK] Death to Americans !!! was Re: [OFF-Topic] Small World

From: mark d smith (markds_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 11:05:18 EST

One significant difference between this thread here and the one which
"broke out" on OS X talk is that although the thread got heated there,
there was nobody issuing the mixture of nonsense and abuse which we are
currently receiving from list member Templar.

I believe another difference between the lists is that the
administrators here take a more active role in list discipline. Lets
hope they exercise it in this most deserving case. I'd rather get 50 MB
of that badly decoded Russian RTF per day than have to read another
post by this individual.

mark.