[NTLK] Getting a new MP

From: Jonathan Wise (jonwise_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 11:52:50 EST

Hi everyone!
        Within about a week I should be gettting my Newton MP 2100. For those of
you who don't know me, I fairly recently got a UMP 120. I thought it was
great until I went to our first SONUG meeting and everyone there had a much
more impressive 2x00.
        My dad is quite excited to be inheriting my old Newt, and I'm quite excited
to be getting the best PDA ever made. However, I now have about a months
worth of historical data, and almost 6 months worth of meetings,
appointments, classes, names (got from my now-dead Palm) stuck. And I'm
wondering: how do I get this stuff off my 2.0 120 onto my 2.1 2100. I've
never successfully done a back-up, but hopefully slowdown.exe will help in
this area (if I can find it). If that works, can I restore a 2.0 back-up
onto a 2.1 machine?
        Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Jonathan Wise