Re: [NTLK] Death to Americans !!! was Re: [OFF-Topic] Small World

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 12:35:31 EST

People,

I have seen my fair share of trolls on UseNet, but I was under the
assumption that, on a mailing list at least, it would be easy enough to
kick them out.

This templar fits the 'professional troll' profile perfectly: bad
spelling, manifesto-based 'knowledge' of international politics,
insulting language, complete lack of reasoning skills, etc...
(his/her/its kind is the reason why I don't visit soc.history.what-if
anymore; in fact, I may even have met him/her/it before).

In short: Could someone in charge _please_ show him/her/it the door
ASAP?

Please?

--
Karel Jansens
kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be

"We're here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and we're all out of gum." (Dr. Zulu of Team Diotoir on Robot Wars Extreme)