[NTLK] Templar meet killfile, killfile meet Templar (was Re: Mea Culpa - Apology)

From: Michael Bain (UIDnt0102_at_macboy.homeip.net)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 20:03:29 EST

* templar <templar1_at_mac.com> [ 9 Feb 2002 08:25]:

> 1) Because I like it.

Bully for you! Now go somewhere where it's relevent and do it there.

> 2) So I can get into a rough and tumble debate with people like yourself.

You have a very loose definition of debate. The few posts I read were
flames at best, and downright bigoted and abusive at worst.

*PLONK*

(I think the one silver lining in this is that I've been reading this
list for a while, yet I had to lookup the procmail manual to remind me
how to killfile...)

Mike

--
Michael Bain           | One day I want to look through three hundred
mike_at_macboy.homeip.net | thousand kilometres of space and say: