[NTLK] QuickFigure for NewtWorks

From: Gao (gaofar_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 23:00:02 EST

Hi all!

Does any knows where I can get a copy of QF for NewtWorks? I tried UNNA but
the ones which are available are only upgrade copies. When I installed them
I was given a message saying it can't be installed as there is no prior QF
in my Newt. I was wondering if there's an actual copy out there or do I have
to buy one? Or is there another spreadsheet program out there besides QF?

Thanks in Advance!

Gao p(^.^)q