Re: [NTLK] Recordered sound

From: Josh Burker (senorwences_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 19:08:53 EST

Yes, Binhexer can be used to move sounds from the Newton to a Mac, and
vice versa. Essentially, if you want to get the sound onto the Newton,
you will need to .bin.hqx it, then email it or otherwise transfer it to
your Newton; Binhexer will un-.bin.hqx it for you, and you can listen to
it in Notes.

Josh Burker