Re: [NTLK] Food for thought...

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 01:25:29 EST

Right on Sushi!
It's great to see people express themselves. Without exchanges in =
thoughts and ideas, we do not grow.
I have learned much about other cultures and countries on this list. Look =
at Robert B., he knew the value of this community. Staying was too =
rewarding for him to ever leave.

=2E.good food here. :-)