Re: [NTLK] OSX - OT

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 03:07:37 EST

on 10-02-2002 9:24, Joel M. Sciamma at joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com wrote:

> The first reason is that I simply don't believe that Apple regards the
> interface as being an important area for them anymore. Theatricality, yes -
> usability no

From a local OSX forum:

'One of the most stunning things turned out to be that my parents, who are
pretty computer illiterate, got used to OSX much faster than OS 9'

Maybe it's a better interface that just feels weird to Mac users ?

(I know I'm still postponing, being more at home in OS 9 than in my own home
;-)

Robert Benschop