Re: [NTLK] Strange characters in mess.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 16:57:31 EST

Sorry folks, I had to switch back to "Quoted-Printable MIME Text" encoding =
from EnRoute. The "7-bit ASCII with substitute option chars" would =
sometimes hang the download via EnRoute. Funny, EnRoute sends but =
sometimes chokes on receiving ACSII.

I see I'm the only one that posts using EnRoute. Maybe I'll try different =
Newton-based email clients, but it wouldn't really matter.