Re: [NTLK] Newton mentioned (badly) in press again

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 11:22:49 EST

>Of course it's a failure! You can't quote Shakespeare at it - it gives you
>funny results. And it's just hell when you try to input Latin!

Interesting. I write stuff in Latin on my Newt, and the only problem is an
occasional extra space in the middle of a word. Shakespeare has yet to gve
me a problem. This is on a 120 (2.0).

-James

>If only the press would be as hard on voice "recognition" as they were on the
>Newt!

The James Elliott Newton Site
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/newton.html
All work and no play makes James a dull boy and prevents him from updating
the site.