[NTLK] Hilite and = sign

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_jojoro.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 10:52:48 EST

Just a follow up about hilite2000 - its GREAT. Those of you who haven't=
 just come back to the green (as I have) in all likelihood know this, but=
 what a great great piece of software. I also recommend pucntpad, which is=
 $5 honor ware (I'm sending mine in). Both are available at byte-size:

http://members.aol.com/bytesizeww/download.html

And now, a note about the =3D sign in my posts. Odd, I'd say. This came=
 up before, but I am posting in standard ascii, yet this crappy =3D sign=
 keeps appearing. I'm using Calypso as a client, if anyone is interested=
 (STILL waiting for a 3C589 I ordered from budfox on Ebay that I'm told=
 shipped on the 4th).