[NTLK] Rumors

From: Fred Buecker (tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 12:10:54 EST

Any new rumors on Newton Licenses? IIRC, there was some outfit a month
or so ago that stated they were in negotiations with Apple and they were
looking for various engineers and developers in an attempt to build up a
possible employee/partner base. Thought I saw this at Newton
Resurrection, but I can't seem to find it.

Fred