[NTLK] Did I get a decent deal

From: JB (yahwhl_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 12:46:17 EST

Hi Everyone,

At last I am a Newton owner. I have 5 questions please.

1. Can you tell me if I got a decent package for the price? For $35 plus
shipping I got the Newton H1000 (with the dummy card in the slot), Newton
Fax Modem (model No. H0005), Newton branded wetsuit, 2 extra stylus, Newton
Information packet, Setup and Handwriting Guide, Fax Modem Handbook,
MessagePad Handbook, Newton List Manager Handbook, ExpensePlus Software and
Manual

2. What is the best website for me to start out with (I have an iMac and
would like to get some apps for it. I haven't a clue how to do that.

3. Is this a Newton MessagePad 100 or does it have a different name? On the
front top is "Newton" on the front bottom is "MessagePad" and on the back is
"Model No. H1000" 1993 Apple Computer, Inc.

4. If this is a Newton Message Pad 100 is it true there is a power supply
that is for the 100 only?

5. What other "must haves" should I buy?

Thanks for all your help. This is my first PDA and so far I love it (with
the exception of glare on the screen).

JB