[NTLK] 32MEG ATA cards I have....

From: Luigi Giovanetti (loug_at_gftech.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 23:25:10 EST

...Do not seem to work in my MP130.

I installed the latest ATA driver, partitioned card (1 4MG). That work fine
and card was activated.

I moved a program (scrapbook) on card and I was able to run the app. I then
moved PIMPLE to the card and that was fine, but when I went to run it I got
a -48000 error (maybe one more zero at the end of that number). I also got
some random resets (MP acted as if I hit the reset button).

I tried to use a 16MG,32MG,160MG and 320MG card..... Same problem on all
cards.

I then reformatted cards in my TiPB and they worked fine. I also put them in
my digital camera and had no problem.....

Maybe the memory chips used in these ATA cards (I think they are AMD memory)
do not work with the MP?

Not sure, but I do not feel comfortable selling these cards for MP's SORRY.

Lou G.