Re: [NTLK] Database program? (NewtDB)

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 03:16:26 EST

on 12-02-2002 9:19, Markus Rasch at m.rasch_at_gmx.net wrote:

> I looked at the Homepage of NewtDB and found, that the programer will not take
> any registrations anymore, and he will not release an universal unlock code.

Now I'm not for promoting illegal software but I've spoken out very vlearly
against abandonware before.

NewtDB can currently be found at Carracho server:
The Widescreen Edition 213.237.11.153:6700

Now your all adults and can decide yourself what to do with this info,
please don't start a legal/illegal thread again, would become a bit boring,
wouldn't it ?

And Carracho is Mac only, so PC users might run out and buy one, good
investment anyway ;-)

Robert Benschop