Re: [NTLK] pcmcia slot

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 12:17:32 EST

There is also the AllPoints card for either the ARDIS
(Now owned by AMS) and the RAM (now called BSM)
network. Although the software and format of
transmission no longer function, the card is still
recognized by the Newt. I have also popped in a
Motorola cm100d (I think that's the correct number)
CDPD card with some demo software that the
Sanfrancisco police used with their bicycle corps
(they used Newtons connected via CDPD) I also used the
Socket Pager card in a Newt. And let's not forget
about the video card and the communication card from
ShotLogger...
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://65.84.243.167 (my NPDS server)

--- Stephen Jendraszak <stevehj_at_mac.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 13, 2002, at 09:35 AM,
> Laurent Daudelin wrote:
> > Yes, that's pretty much all the cards you can use
> with a 100: flash RAM
> > card
> > or a modem card.
> And don't forget those ROM Card games... I still
> have Columbo's Mystery
> Capers and Dell Crosswords from when I got my MP
> 100. Run fine on my
> eMate, but they only use half of the screen.
>
> sj

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -