Re: [NTLK] Database program? (NewtDB) %26In-Reply-To=%26lt;B88FDF6 A.BD3A%rbe nschop@mac.com>

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 14:35:27 EST

on 13-02-2002 5:45, Johannes Wolf at jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl wrote:

> I could not yet figure out the difference between the versions of NewtDb4.pkg
> on Unna and the one on Carracho, if there is any.

Sorry if I caused some confusion.

Carracho is a client that only runs on a Mac, so people that sent me private
mail, if you want to go to the Widescreen you'll need a Mac and Carracho
which you can get at www.carracho.com/

Sorry about adding the port address, I don't always check what I'm actually
coping and pasting, could have done without.

And last, I'm quite surprised that there's a copy of NewtDB on Unna,
because I remember the thread starting with somebody that couldn't find it.
Never checked the package from the Widescreen myself,
so thank you Johannes for doing this in my place ;-)

Robert Benschop