Re: [NTLK] OT test 2

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 14:41:41 EST

On 13/02/02 14:33, "Eric L. Strobel" <fyzycyst_at_home.com> wrote:

> at the temporal coordinates: 2/13/02 2:20 PM, the entity known as Markus
> Rasch at m.rasch_at_gmx.net conveyed the following:
>
>> =20
>> So, when we are already testing, here are some umlauts:
>> =20
>> =20
>> =E4 =F6 =FC =DF =C4 =D6 =DC
>> =20
>> =20
>> Just to see if the work ;-)
>> =20
>> =20
>> =20
>> Markus
>> =20
>> =20
>
> I got the umlauts correctly.
>
> - Eric.
> --=20

But your email client does the same thing as mine, as you can probably
tell...

-Laurent.

BUAG // n.: [abbreviation, from alt.fan.warlord] Big Ugly ASCII Graphic.
Pejorative term for ugly ASCII art, especially as found in sig blocks. For
some reason, mutations of the head of Bart Simpson are particularly common
in the least imaginative sig blocks. See warlording.