[NTLK] NewtonPress 1.1 Platform Selection

From: Donald J. Ryan (DJRyan_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 15:37:30 EST

I installed the NewtonPress 1.1 contained on the MP2000 Upgrade CD.
When I run the program, the about menu says "Newton Press 1.1".
When I go to Preferences, and select "Platform", the only choice that shows
up is "Classic". The upgrade PDF files shows a whole series of choices. I'm
not sure what to do next. Can someone that has a working copy StuffIT and
email me it off-list?

BTW: I couldn't get it to install using the install program, kept asking for
me to switch FLOPPY DISKS...ain't got one of those...so I used the TOME
Viewer to extract the files manually.

Thanks for the help (again!).

Donald Ryan