Re: [NTLK] NewtonPress 1.1 Platform Selection

From: Donald J. Ryan (DJRyan_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 20:02:15 EST

Ed:

The problem was the installer I had insisted on installing from floppies
(which I don't have). I tried to use my SuperDisk, but the installer didn't
recognize it.

Another member was kind enough to send me a copy of his package, and that
installer worked fine. All the options were installed.

Donald Ryan