Re: [NTLK] AirPort on Newton *important*

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 03:06:41 EST

on 14-02-2002 8:20, Oliver Brose at oliver.brose_at_t-online.de wrote:

> 1- Ad-Hoc Mode Channel 3
> 2- The Japanese Driver in your Newt's *internal store*
> 3- most important, it won't work without it: AirPort 1.2 on your Mac, and
> that equals OS9.x *not* in Classic Mode.

Oliver, can you guide me a bit more here, ?
I can go into the Software Base Station option and select channel three, but
where does one choose the Ad-Hoc mode ?
(Looked high and low and nothing turns up in the Airport Help files either)

Jim mentioned that Airport should be chosen in the TCP/IP control Panel, but
it won't let unless I choose an IP address and since the Newt doesn't have
one AFAIK I seem to be stuck there as well, any ideas ?

Robert Benschop