Re: [NTLK] Canadian Newton Bulk Buy? AND MR2NDHAND

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_jojoro.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 10:37:50 EST

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 2/14/2002 at 12:07 AM Rui Curveira wrote:

>Wow! Thanks for the info! So these must have come from Mr2ndHand? Were
>there
>any brokerage fees? Did you have to pay PST/GST etc? I keep going back and
>forth between GEM and Mr2ndHand. The recent posting about GEM doesn't

I will repeat what I siad before. Mr2ndhand rocks. I don't know about the=
 Canadian issue, but I won an auction Sunday night, paid by credit card=
 Monday morning, the newt shipped Tuesday and arrived Wednesday. PERFECT=
 condition, packed like you wouldn't believe. And they left me positive=
 feedback immediately, and without asking :-)

I recommend them without question.

brad