Re: [NTLK] It's here

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 10:30:55 EST

> Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:29:34 -0800
> From: Eckhart Koeppen <eck1000_at_gmx.net>
> Subject: [NTLK] It's here
>

> Without further ado, here it is:
>
> http://www.pixell.net/doppler/newton/

Wow, and I mean it, wow!
This is not really for me, I only have some spare 4MB cards, and an iPod,
but nevertheless - very impressive.
Anyway, I guess I will give it a try and re-encode some stuff at whatever
32-64kbps mono and put it one of those cards.

The page is very neat as well, just sent it to some friends to tell them ho=
much I love "dead platforms".

Oliver :)

--
Ich habe den Eindruck, da=DF Nachdenken bei Menschen eine sehr beschr=E4nkte
Ressource ist, die man nicht immer wieder f=FCr eindeutige Dinge