Re: [NTLK] It's Here

From: eschneck_at_mindspring.com
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 11:28:29 EST

The plugin defaults to a serial connection. Do you have some software installed that is re-directing the serial port to a USB connection? Or maybe the serial port is in use (by AppleTalk?)

I have considered changing the plugin to default to "off" instead of "serial", but it seemed better to have it set to the most common setting.

Eric