Re: [NTLK] It's here

From: Rui Curveira (rui_at_interlog.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 13:36:14 EST

I installed an ran MadMax beautifully at first. I tried to use the streaming
audio feature, and at first it pulled up the connection slip and tried to
make the connection. It did not successfully connect, but now for whatever
reason when I hit play it does nothing, if I hit stop I get "sorry, a problem
has occurred (-48809)".
Any ideas?
Rui
PS
The iTunes plugin works great on G3/300 OS 9.2.2 / iTunes 2.0 / Ethernet
Appletalk.
WICKED!!!